submit a review
Go ahead. Write a review. In 100 or so words. On a brand new (up to six days after release) album, EP, compilation, or vinyl reissue.
some brief advice:
- Go into the music wanting to enjoy it: it’s easy to tell when a writer preempts an opinion
- Do not focus too heavily on one aspect: consider the project as a whole and in relation to the artist(s) intentions
- Avoid needless comparisons: yes, André 3000 could probably rap better than Elliott Smith, but who cares?
- Write from a point of interest: if you can’t, find another record
- Consider how worthwhile your piece is: have fresh takes and interesting analysis, and avoid only saying what has been said a thousand times already
queries and whatnot: email@example.com